Renew or Join ArQHA here
There are two options for renewing your membership: online through PayPal or using the pdf form below.
Please read the guidelines for membership and point accumulation below:
- Points for year-end awards and Youth World qualifying begins to accumulate at the time dues are paid. The 2020-21 show season will start with the December 2020 Go South for the Winner show in Texarkana and will end with the May 2021 Memorial Day show. This applies to year end points and youth world show qualifying.
- Points will not count toward OPEN division Arkansas Quarter Horse Association Year-End Awards unless HORSE OWNER is a member of the ArQHA.
- If a horse is owned by a farm, business, or joint AQHA membership, an individual membership must be purchased under the name of the farm, business, or joint AQHA membership for points to count in the OPEN division. This applies even if the owners of the farm, business, or joint membership have already joined ArQHA.
- Youth memberships allow points to count only in the Youth division. A separate individual or family membership is required for points to count in Open events.
- BY-LAW #26B states: “An individual membership shall be required of anyone 21 years of age or children who are married and/or divorced. This applies even if the individual is residing in the home of his or her parents." Therefore, if an individual is over 21 and/or are married and/or divorced, he or she is required to have a separate membership from his or her parents family membership.