Keep Your Distance Show
$200 All-Inclusive fee
Kay Rodgers Park, Fort Smith, AR
Four Judges: Andrea Simons, Suzy Jeane, Jeff Allen, and Lisa Moden
Stalls, shavings and RV's
You will need a separate check for stalls, bedding, and RVs upon arrival as a requirement of the facility. Stalls, shavings, and RV's will be paid directly to the fairgrounds. They cannot be added to your show tab. Shavings will be $7/bag. Stalls and RVs will be $40 per night.
You must enter online. There is an online entry form available to minimize personal contact in the show office. You must upload your horse's papers and AQHA exhibitor card to the form. If you need to renew your AQHA membership or Level 1 Application, look in the drop-down menu on this page to download the form. You can upload it when you make your entry. We will put the membership fee on your show tab.
- No spectators - exhibitors and immediate family ONLY
- If you recently, visited a “hot spot” (including NY, NJ, Chicago area, or New Orleans, etc) or have had fever and/or symptoms of COVID-19, you are not permitted to enter the fairgrounds.
- Those at high risk (e.g. above the age of 65 or with underlying health conditions) may need to refrain from attending.
- Please limit any close contact with other persons. Use social distancing measures.
- Physical distancing of spectators must be maintained.
- Masks are required for those over 10 if you can't maintain social distancing. Masks are always preferred in common areas.
- By entering this show, you acknowledge and accept the guidelines as presented.
for the 2020 Keep Your Distance Show (Memorial Day/Stanford Happening)
6201-C Rogers Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72903
Rate is $79/night
4D Jackpot Trail information
$1,000 added Jackpot and $250 Level 1 Open Side Pot
- $15 entry fee (in addition to AQHA fees) 66% goes into the pot.
- You must enter an AQHA Trail class for your score to be rolled over to the jackpot.
- Scores will be averaged between the two judges (ex. 72 and 73 will be a 72.5 overall)
- Payout will be in 4D format. 1D starts with the highest scoring horse, 2D starts 2.5 points below highest score, 3D starts 5 points below highest score, and 4D started 10 points below highest score.
- The number of exhibitors paid out depends on the number of entries in the jackpot
- You can enter the jackpot as many times as you enter an AQHA Trail class (ex. You may enter L1 Amateur, Amateur, and Open Trail and roll all three scores over for a $45 jackpot entry fee)
- All Trail classes are eligible to compete except Small Fry Trail.
Join us for the Stanford Happening Memorial! Award buckles are sponsored by Equine Omega Complete!
Stanford Happening and Money Classes
(Listed in showbill order)
- $500 added Non-Pro Level 1 Western Pleasure
- Buckles awarded to Champion and Reserve
- Horse must be family owned
- Small Fry Walk-Trot (10 & Under)
- Buckle awarded to Champion and Reserve
- Level 1 Rider Walk-Trot (11 & Over)
- Buckles awarded to Champion and Reserve
- $1,000 added Blind Horsemanship Challenge
- Paid out over $1,500 last year
- Riders have 60 seconds to view the pattern
- $500 added Open Ranch Riding
- Buckles awarded to the Champion, Reserve, and Highest Placing Non-Pro
- Runs concurrently with Open Ranch Riding
- $1,000 added 4D Jackpot Trail with $250 Level 1 (Green) side pot
- Runs concurrently with Monday Trail classes
- Can enter multiple times (once per AQHA class)
- Paid out nearly $2,000 last time it was held
Buckles will also be awarded to the composite Champion and Reserve in the following AQHA Classes:
Saturday - Amateur, Select, and Youth Western Pleasure
Sunday - Level 1 Youth and Level 1 Amateur Ranch Riding
Small Fry High-Point Champion and Reserve will also receive buckles!
Thanks to our sponsor Renovo we will be awarding a treatment ($1200 value) at the Memorial Day show to a lucky exhibitor!
2019 Results from Money and Buckle classes
Stanford Happening Results
$500 added Ranch Riding – 14 entries
- Champion – Taking Chancez owned and shown by Jenny Honey ($460, champion buckle and neck ribbon, and highest placing non-pro buckle and neck ribbon)
- Reserve – LA Cromed owned and shown by Trey Murdock ($276 and buckle)
- 3rd – Slying Cowboy owned and shown by Hanna Hussey ($184)
$500 added Blind Horsemanship Challenge – 20 entries
- Champion – Huntin for Rhythm and Sidney Dunham ($800 and neck ribbon)
- Reserve - Lazy Like Honey and Kameryn Byrd ($480)
- 3rd - DJS Vested Trouble and Alicia Parker ($320)
$500 added Non-Pro Level 1 Horse and/or Rider Western Pleasure – 12 entries
- Champion – Romantic Rendevous and Cher Blackwell ($387, buckle, and neck ribbon)
- Reserve – Cookin It Up Hot and Claire Gezley ($232 and buckle)
- 3rd – She Rockz My World and Justin Adcock ($155)
- 4th – Only In A Lexus and Dean Oliver ($86)
Level 1 11 & Over Walk-Trot – 10 entries
- Champion – C She Rockz My World and Justin Adcock ($135, saddle, and neck ribbon)
- Reserve – KM Bos Country Girl and Jo Little ($81 and buckle)
- 3rd – Huntin For Max and Kim Landa ($54)
- 4th – A Chip of Rick and Charlotte Reeves ($30)
Small Fry Walk-Trot
- Champion - Radical Babes Blaze and Harley Jo Jones
- Reserve - Tenacious V and Sela Adcock
Class buckle winners:
Youth Western Pleasure
- Champion – Steve Wheat and Rain Makes Me Sleepy
- Reserve – Spencer Hardin and Zipit Martha Stewart
Am Select Western Pleasure
- Champion - Rockin N Jewels and Faron Ballard
- Reserve - Cookin It Up Hot and Claudia Peeler
Am Western Pleasure
- Champion - The Silver Fox and Larisa Affeldt
- Reserve - Up All Nite Long and Megan Tutor
L1 Youth Ranch Riding
- Champion - Buck Roo and Abby Lewis
- Reserve - Fine Electricmachine and Grace Thompson
L1 Amateur Ranch Riding
- Champion- Alpha Harleys Step and Emily Russell
- Reserve - Lean on Black Satin and Barbara Jenkins