May 28-31, 2021, Agricenter ShowPlace Arena
105 S Germantown Pkwy, Cordova, TN 38018
(with the closure of the I-40 bridge from Arkansas into Memphis, you will need to take I-55 S toward the airport/Jackson. Continue on I-240 E towards Nashville. Take exit 13 onto Walnut Grove Rd. Exit onto N Germantown Parkway. Arena will be on your right.)
plus code: 46H2+65 Cordova, Memphis, TN
John Briggs, Ron Stratton, Dean Bogart, and Tracy Willis
Flat Fee: $300/horse
(includes stall for 3 nights, all AQHA entry fees, office fees, and admin fees) Special events not included.
Host Hotel: Holiday Inn Express, 7784 Wolf Trail Cove, Germantown, TN 901-309-6700
Stanford Happening Memorial Classes
As always, all Stanford classes are open to All Breeds!
- $500 added Stanford Non-Pro Level 1 Western Pleasure - Buckles to Champion and Reserve
- Stanford Small Fry Walk-Trot (10 & Under) - Buckles to Champion and Reserve
- Stanford Level 1 Rider Walk-Trot (11 & Over) - Saddle to Champion and Buckle to Reserve
- Champion and Reserve Champion Buckles will also be awarded in AQHA Youth, Amateur, and Select Western Pleasure
- $500 added Stanford Ranch Riding - Buckles to Champion, Reserve, Non-Pro Champion, and Non-Pro Reserve
- $500 added Stanford Ranch Rail ($300 added Non-Pro side pot)
- Champion and Reserve Champion Buckles will also be awarded in AQHA Level 1 Youth and Level 1 Amateur Ranch Riding.
Attention Ranch exhibitors
- 5 Star Pad awarded to the high-point ranch horse/rider combination (must show in Ranch Riding, Ranch Rail, and Ranch Trail to be eligible)
- AQHA Ranch Trail (4 sets of points!)
- $800 added to Ranch Rail classes (Open to all breeds!)
- $500 added to Ranch Riding (Open to all breeds!)
Attention Small Fry exhibitors
- Buckles will be awarded to the Small Fry High-Point Champion and Reserve Champion!
- Small Fry classes are open to All Breeds!
- Classes offered - Showmanship, Walk-Trot Western Pleasure, Horsemanship, Hunter Under Saddle, Hunt Seat Equitation, and Trail
Blind Horsemanship Challenge
Returning this year will be the Sixth Annual Blind Horsemanship Challenge! Thanks to generous sponsors, there will be $1,500 added money this year! In 2020, one exhibitor stood alone in the arena as the only one to do the pattern correctly and won the whole post - over $1,500! Can you handle the pressure and win it all?
New this year!
“MVP” Buckle - This is for all those who come to the horse show, but never show. They feed us, the get up at all hours with us, they watch our kids, groom our horses, etc, etc, etc. You will nominate your MVP and votes will be $1. The person with the most funds will win their very own buckle to sport! After all, they are the real heroes of the horse show!
Ranch Riding High Point - with the addition of Ranch Rail and Ranch Trail classes to this show we are excited to announce the Pallone Veterinary Hospital Ranch Riding High Point! The person/horse team obtaining the most points will win a custom 5 Star Pad. (Must show in all 3 events - ranch riding, ranch rail and ranch trail. Open, Amateur and Youth are eligible.)